DIVE AND STRIVE

The 3rd Month of the year is fast approaching and we cannot do anything about it. 

As I look back on the first two months of the year, I could not help but be mesmerized on the early progress of my photographical journey.

“It was fun doing what you want to do… And it should be the primary reason why you should keep on doing it.”  

I was reminded of this fact…thanks to MUZNA BUTT, a good friend and a photography buddy.

Recent events have made me feel sorry and begin questioning why I strive in honing one of my fiercest passions…PHOTOGRAPHY! As I join the rat race in capturing vivid and stunning images that emulates life at all sorts, I cannot help but feel the wear and tear of this so called “passion”. The truth that it totally drains all the resources (it is putting a big hole on my pocket), time and attention…plus the pressure and stress that pounds every nerve that I have. I cannot help but to evaluate all my logical reasons why I’m doing it at the first place.

As I regain consciousness from the dive that I just took…I am now fully aware why I should strive to get back on the right track and try to follow my dreams.

“IT IS ALL ABOUT FUN

Fun in meeting new and wonderful people…

Fun in keeping good old friends…

Fun in satisfying clients…

Fun in recreating concepts…

Fun in capturing life and its stories…

In the traverse road of my photographical journey, I should set out with high hopes and readiness to accept any certain and uncertain (sometimes frustrating…ERRR!!!) events. Nobody knows where it would lead but thanks to experience and a couple of good friends…there will be a guiding light at the back to remind how I, you or anybody would and should handle road blocks and any eventualities.

Anyway…everything in this life is a journey…not a destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment