I'm Born AGAIN!!!


Hoorah world!!!

It's my 2nd attempt to piously maintain a blog.YIFFEE!

Incidentally, the release of my newly revamp blog site coincides with my birthday (...honestly, it's not a coincidence...I really planned to release my new blog site on the occasion of my birthday  so that I can have a record of what happened to me in the following days/months/years) and I really don't have any idea why I still pursue a long forgotten career in writing. My thoughts are whirling on what will define my blog and what content should I share with my readers.The first reason that comes into mind is that I wanted to write and speak my ideas out. I wanted to talk about the things happening around and about me. Second is that I overly in need of  space where I can show my own view of the world behind my lenses (I'm a photography aficionado...you know)

Both of these reasons compelled me to again traverse my keyboard to type in issues and stories that boggle my mind or capture an image that exaggeratedly catch my attention and force my itchy finger to click on my camera.

Now I know what this blog will be about...it is all about reflections, contemplations, discussions and images of life and it's side lines...something that I envisioned to be enthralling at times and potently boring but quite notable to ponder upon.

Starting a blog and finding a niche in the WWW excites and horrified me at the same time.I'm feeling the same thing when I was circumcised, I was to afraid of the blade but I'm also excited of the possibilities that I'll be able taste a new "blend of food" . It's a mix of emotions and everything in between.

In a quick summary,I will be doing the two things that I continuously struggle upon to be at my best...writing and photography

"I was infatuated with writing before I fell in love with photography."                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment